Thursday 13 April 2017

End of T1 Reflection

Best Piece of work:
This term I have been working hard and I need to choose my best piece of work... I've Chosen my Easter bunny art, The whole class had to do these and most of us already have them finished my one took a while but I got it done and now I think it looks quite cool. The reason I sped the creation time up is because I want'd to get the Easter box done afterwards here is my Easter Bunny Art.

Easter Fun
This week is the closest week to EASTER and it's been one of my favorite years at Grey Main because of the Easter activities. One of my activities was making an Origami Easter basket  (Click Here For Instructions) and it turned out quite good, I think we made them because someone was gonna put something in them. Here is my one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.