Friday 4 November 2016

Literacy Reflection T4W4

Literacy
This week for literacy I have been making spelling activities for my Word Work here is what I've been making:Adding My Words is every , vowel = 5 and every normal letter = 10 for example: Invent: 5 + 10 + 10 + 5 + 10 + 10 = 50.
I found this pretty easy because I did this in my maths as well.



I have also finished my Infer 1 here it is
I learnt that you infer by looking at what you can see and write what you think it is. I am in the Infer and support with evidence.

And my favorite literacy task this week is my Myths & Legends.
I learnt that some dinosaurs have myths about them and that it can be fun when you have to draw your creature

My Mythical Creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.