Friday 19 August 2016

Book Week reflection

Book week
This week was Book Week and it was amazing, we designed our door with some of the B.F.G and Charlie and the chocolate factory, we made a load of potions for our door as well like the B.F.G dreams we have Oompa loompa at our door happy too hand out some lollies as well it took a lot of work too get this all finished but we did it. 

 On Tuesday night we had P.J party and there were a lot of competitions and the winner got a free book I entered but won nothing the P.J party was amazing everyone brought a book too read and the teachers read the children some books while I read my own.

Wednesday was supposed too be Wacky Wednesday but it was called off for a funeral so it is now Wacky Thursday doesn't rhyme or sound nice so this year no Wacky Wednesday on every Wacky Wednesday the school and the teachers dress themselves wacky like putting 10 pairs of underwear on your head so simply it's the weirdest day of the year. 

Today is Book Character day and I came as Rogue from book 2 of spirit animals, my friends Caleb and Layken dressed up as well Caleb was a Storm trooper  and Layken was a Spy. 


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hello) Ry I really like how you have put a lot of info into your blog post. I cant remember may I ask what you were cause I think in that photo you were in mufti but anyway good blog post also it looked like you enjoyed i well did you? Kai pai Anna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I enjoyed it it was AWESOME

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.